MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Medicaid Card Lost or Stolen - Silver Spring
Replacement cards are issued by a case worker in the Silver Spring, Income Supports Office. Please contact case worker to reorder a new card. The office fax number is: 240.777.3070.