MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Recovery of Tenant's Personal Items from a Landlord
For assistance in claiming or recovering personal property resulting from an eviction, please contact the Sheriff's Office at 240.777.7130.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.