Skip to main content

Contacting the Housing Opportunities Commission (HOC) Maintenance Office

For assistance with routine or emergency maintenance issues in an HOC-owned rental unit, please contact the Housing Unit Based Service Center (HUB) closest to the unit's location. To submit a routine maintenance request online, use the following maintenance request form, please click on the first link below.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.