MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Property Damage Due to Snowplow
The Department of Transportation, Division of Highway Services will inspect property damage such as a fences, driveways, aprons or vehicles resulting from snowplow operations. Some permanent repairs are seasonal activities and cannot be performed during winter months.

To report mailbox damage, please enter the information in the Snow Application referenced in the link below.

This topic is only for personal property.

If the road is a numbered route such as Rte. 355, 117, please contact Maryland State Highway at 301.513.7300.

A representative will investigate and respond to service requests within five (5) business days.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Snow Map
  • State Highway Administrations Online Service Request

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.