MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Traffic Light Bulb Burned Out
Traffic Engineering is responsible for the traffic lights along County and State roadways in Montgomery County. To report a burned out bulb, online users may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section, provide the property address in the Service/Incident Address information section and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field. Please provide color and type of bulb (i.e., red, yellow, white walk figure).