Skip to main content

Termination of case: food stamp, TCA, Medicaid, TDAP - Germantown

If a letter was received indicating a case closure, it will normally state the reason for the closure and/or the name of the worker or contact person, for questions. First, look at any correspondence to ensure that you did not miss any recertification or documentation. The Office you will contact is based upon the zip code in which you live.

See link below for zip codes for Germantown catchment area.

For further assistance, contact Montgomery County 311 during normal business hours.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.