MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Stop billing for disconnected cable service
When a subscriber contacts the cable company to disconnect service, the billing should stop the following day. To file a Cable complaint, please see topic "CABLE COMPLAINTS" or click on the appropriate link below.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Office of Cable and Communication Services

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.