MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Obtaining a Protective Order at the Family Justice Center
A staff member will be available to assist an individual in filling out the paperwork and can answer any questions. In some cases, it is possible to file for a temporary protective order via a video conference between the courts and the FJC. Please contact the Family Justice Center at 240.773.0444. After hours please call the 24 hour Sheriff's line at 240.777.7016.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Family Justice Center FAQ's

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.