MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

County Department: DEP
How To Recycle/Dispose of Solid Waste
Residents wanting to know how to recycle or dispose of items can refer to the link below for answers.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • How to Recycle/Dispose of Solid Waste

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.