MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Agricultural Burning Permits
Under certain conditions, the burning of agricultural debris is permitted in Montgomery County with a permit from the Department of Environmental Protection (DEP). State and County regulations govern what, when, and how burning can occur. Please click on the link below for information about the burning of agricultural debris in the County, including how to apply for a burn permit.

Online customers wishing to apply for a burn permit or file a complaint about agricultural burning may do so by clicking on the "Create Service Request" button below. Please complete all required fields, and provide any information that will help DEP address the issue in the "Additional Information" box.

An investigator from DEP will typically contact resident within 3 business days, although resolution of the issue may take longer depending on the circumstances of the case.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Open and Recreational Burning