MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

One Day Alcohol License
A one-day alcohol license is required for those wishing to sell alcohol at an event or if alcohol is included in the price of admission to an event. To obtain a one-day license, a non-profit organization must be involved in the event and must apply for the license. NOTE: Wedding receptions where guests do not pay for the alcohol do not require a license. Application information is also available online by clicking on the links below.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Application for Special Alcoholic Beverage License
  • Alcololic Beverage License Applications

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.