MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Employee - Insurance Claims Issues
Employees should first call the Insurance Company to find out exactly why the claim was not paid in full or properly. A customer service representative can be reached by calling the number on the Insurance Card. Insurance Providers numbers are also listed on the "Health Insurance Contacts" list.

If the issue has not been resolved by the Insurance Provider, please provide: the employee's name; daytime telephone number; home address; indicate whether they are a current or retired employee, and provide a brief description of the response of the Insurance Provider.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Employee Health Insurance