Skip to main content

Respite Care for Parents

The Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services, Child Protective Services (CPS) can assist customers who are involved with their office only. If resident is not involved with CPS, there is no formal respite care, however, there may be other options to consider, like day care, or another activity. Parents with young children can contact the Early Childhood office for assistance; or the Child Care Subsidy Program or the Child Care Resource and Referral Office.
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.