MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Condo/HOA: Association Parking, Pool Pass, Keyless Entry Issue
If you would like information regarding this topic, provide the necessary contact information to create a Service Request using the link below. If no further information is needed, a complaint may be filed with the Commission on Common Ownership. Currently, there is a $50 filing fee for HOA/Condo complaints. Complaint forms may be downloaded from the Consumer Protection web site.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Commission on Common Ownership Communities