MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Permitting Process for a Montgomery County Department of Recreation Athletic Field
The Community Use of Public Facilities (CUPF) is now the scheduling agency for all fields previously scheduled by Montgomery County Recreation Department (MCRD). To requests the use of a MCRD field, please submit a request to the Recreation Center Manager. The manager will then review existing use and forward the request to CUPF.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Community Use of Public Facilities - Athletic Field Reservation

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.