MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

New Curb Request
Any request for the installation of new curbing, either concrete or asphalt and where no curb has previously existed, must be submitted in writing on behalf of the street, subdivison, or association to the Montgomery County Department of Transportation, Division of Transportation Engineering, 100 Edison Park Drive, 4th Floor, Gaithersburg, MD 20878. This division will assess the existing conditions of the neighborhood and determine the feasibility of new curb installation.

Any request for the repair of existing curbs should be forwarded to Division of Highway Services (use keywords curb repair when searching the web portal). Highway Services is responsible for maintaining, repairing or replacing the existing infrastructure and not installing new curbs.

If the road is a numbered route such as Rte. 355, 117, please contact Maryland State Highway at 301.513.7300.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Concrete Program Overview
  • Transportation Engineering
  • Maryland State Highway Administration Online Service Request

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.