MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Request for Credit or Refund Due to Complaint About the Condition of the Facility
To request a credit or refund due to a complaint about the condition of a facility, online users may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section and provide a brief description of the request along with the name of the facility rented, and the permit number in the Brief Description field.