Skip to main content

Services for an Adult or Child with Developmental Disabilities

For information and referral about possible options contact the Department of Health and Human Services, Aging and Disability Services, Community Support Network for People with Developmental Disabilities. See web site for further information.

Online users who have additional questions and would like to be contacted by a departmental staff member may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section then scroll down to the bottom of the page and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field.

Find more information from the following link(s):