MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Sediment Control Permit to Demolish a House
A Sediment Control permit is needed to demolish a house if disturbing 5,000 square feet, or more, of land. Keep in mind that disturbed area is not the square footage of the home/structure. All areas disturbed for construction purposes are included in the disturbed area.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Sediment Control Permit
  • Stormwater Management Concept