Skip to main content

Federal Government Worker Disciplinary Action - File an Appeal

Applicants for positions with Montgomery County or an employee of Montgomery County may file with the Merit System Protection Board in Montgomery County. Federal Government employees must appeal disciplinary actions to the U.S. Federal Merit Systems Protection Board. Please click on the link below for the Federal Government web site or call 202.653.7200.

Online users who have additional questions may submit a request to the Merit System Protection Board by clicking on the "Create Service Request" button below. Please provide the requestor's name, phone number, email address, and a brief description of the request.

Find more information from the following link(s):