MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Tax Bill Received for Property No Longer Owned
Return the bill to: Division of Treasury, 255 Rockville Pike, Suite L-15, Rockville, MD 20850. Please enclose a short note indicating that the property was sold.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Tax Bill Procedure for Property Sold

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.