MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Reporting Maintenance Issues on School Property
Each Montgomery County Public School is responsible for removing litter and trash from their property. Please click on the link below for an alphabetical listing of each school along with the address and phone number. Please contact the school directly to report the maintenance issue.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • List of County Schools

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.