MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Permit to Build a Driveway
If the apron to your driveway is connected to a publicly maintained road, you need a driveway permit for the location of work.

If applying for a right of way permit, it is best to meet with the DPS ROW inspector for your area to discuss the fee and bond needed prior to permit submittal. The inspector's name and telephone numbers are listed on DPS website. From the DPS website under Inspections heading select Right of Way then click on Inspector Area Map.

Please provide your name, daytime telephone number, street and email address, the DPS Right of Way inspector for your area will contact you.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Driveway Permit