MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Operating a Business Out of Private Residence as Sole Employee With No Clients Present at Residence
A permit is not needed because the business falls under the "No Impact Home Occupation". However, no sale of goods on the premises is allowed and no non-resident employees coming to the home are permitted.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Home Occupation Certificate