MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Changing Owners of Sediment Control Permit or Right of Way Permit for Property
Sediment Control Permits and Right of Way Permits are non-transferable. The new owner of the property must re-apply and pay all applicable fees and post new bonds. New State Laws have passed for Sediment Control, for further information submit name, daytime telephone number, email address, property in question address or service location and a brief description of any information desired.