Skip to main content

Transfer an Income Support Case to Another Jurisdiction in Maryland, Silver Spring Office

To transfer a case from Montgomery County to another jurisdiction within the State of Maryland, a client must contact their worker, or call the change line at 240.777.1498.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.