Skip to main content

Graffiti Abatement Partners (GRAB)

To report graffiti that needs to be removed from County owned property, please contact the Graffiti Abatement Partners (GRAB) at the link referenced below or call the hotline at 301.607.GRAB (4722).
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.