MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Neighbor's Approval to Erect a Fence on Property Line
A signed letter of approval from adjoining property owner(s) must be presented with the "Application For Residential Building Permit" to erect a fence on the property line.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Fence and Retaining Wall Permit