MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

County Vehicle Accident
If a County vehicle is involved in an accident, please contact the police. In the event a driver needs to discuss information with a County representative after the accident, please search for keywords "Filing a Claim Against the County".
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Fleet Management Services

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.