MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

DOT Highway Staff Complaint
Department of Transportation, Division of Highway Services accepts complaints pertaining to its' staff and contractors. Please feel free to provide information regarding your experience.

Please provide your name, phone, location and a brief description.

If the road is a numbered route such as Rte. 355, 117, please contact Maryland State Highway at 301-513-7300.

A representative will investigate and respond to service requests within two (2) business days.