MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Cell Phone Bill Complaint
If you are a resident of Montgomery County, the Office of Consumer Protection will investigate your complaint about a cell phone bill.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Filing Consumer Complaints

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.