MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Payment Assistance for a Hospital or Medical Bill
Individuals should contact the physician's office or hospital's billing department to request a payment plan. Medicaid through the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) may be able to assist with medical bills, if the situation was an emergency and there is a financial need. Inquire through HHS, see information on Medicaid.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.