MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

County Department: DEP
How To Recycle or Dispose of Solid Waste
Residents wanting to know how to recycle or dispose of items can refer to the link below for answers.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • How to Recycle/Dispose of Solid Waste
  • Safe Disposal of Ash from a Grill

  • If you would like to speak to a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 (240.777.0311 from outside of Montgomery County) between 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM, Monday – Friday. If this is an emergency, please dial 911.