Skip to main content

Court Ordered Psychiatric Evaluation

ACCESS does not provide psychiatric evaluations, but can provide information and referrals to agencies who do offer the service.

Online users who have additional questions and would like to be contacted by a departmental staff member may submit a request by clicking on the Create Service Request button below. Please complete all of the fields in the Contact Information section then scroll down to the bottom of the page and provide a brief description of the request in the Brief Description field.

Find more information from the following link(s):