MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Weeds and Invasive Plants
In the event there are significant weeds or invasive plants on county property, a representative from the Division of Highway Services will investigate the area. Please provide as much detail as possible to ensure the correct area will be inspected. In addition, there is a link below with information.

A representative will investigate and respond to service requests within fourteen (14) business days.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Tree Maintenance Homepage

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.