Skip to main content

Child Labor Laws or Youth Work Permits

Child Labor Law information can be found at the Department of Labor Relations. A youth work permit may be obtained through the Montgomery County public school a child attends. If a youngster attends a public school, contact the "Ask MCPS" phone line: 301.279.3853.

Youngsters may also look on line for requirements and to apply on line.

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.