Skip to main content

Evicting or Eviction of Teenager from Home

Children involved with Child Protective Services (CPS) should contact the case worker. Call the CPS main line at 240.777.4417. If child/adolescent is acting out in a manner that endangers him/herself or others contact 911.

If possible danger to self or other but not immediate danger, call the Crisis Center: 240.777.4000.

For children involved in criminal activity or if there is a need for supervision or assistance, contact Juvenile Services Administration at: 301.610.8500. There is no emancipation for a minor in the state of Maryland, which means that parents are responsible for children up to the age of 18 years.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.