MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Restaurant Providing Water to Patrons
The decision to provide water or not to restaurant patrons, either those coming in for sit down service or take out service, is a matter of restaurant policy. There is no County enforcement policy.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.