MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Civil Case Records
Civil case records, district and criminal records can be found at the website referenced below. Civil case records are generally divorce cases, federal tax liens, state tax liens, name changes, custody, support, torts, notice of liens, district court liens, civil citations, protective orders and criminal indictments.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Maryland Judiciary Case Search

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.