Skip to main content

Utility Company Alterations to Private Property/Yard

If a utility company is working on private property, they are probably working in the PUE (Public Utility Easement) - an area set aside for utility work in front of the property. Requestors may also check with Miss Utility by dialing 811.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.