MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Permit Changes or Corrections
If inquiring about a specific permit, please contact the scheduler responsible for issuing the permit. The scheduler's name is printed at the top right-hand corner of the permit. Contact information for the scheduling staff is posted on the website by selecting the school name.

Please note: Community Use of Public Facilities does not schedule Recreational Centers or Public Safety rooms.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Community Use of Public Facilities - School Rental

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.