Skip to main content

Termination of Food Stamps TCA Medicaid or TDAP How to Appeal or Overpayment

If you received a letter indicating that your case was going to close, you will need to contact your case worker. First, look at any correspondence to ensure that you did not miss any recertification or documentation. The office you will contact is usually based upon the zip code in which you live.

See link below for zip code listing.

For an appeal or overpayment, follow instructions in correspondence mailed to caller. To appeal a termination or denied (or intent to terminate) the process is included with the termination/denial letter.

For additional needs or inquires, contact Montgomery County 311 during regular business hours.

To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.