MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Fee to Extend a Permit
All extension fees can be found on the Department of Permitting Services website under e-documents. Look under Fees for the latest effective date (i.e. fee changes effective July 1, 2008).
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Current Fees