MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

County Department: DEP
Complaints About Trash, Debris, Odor or Oil in a Stormwater Facility or Pond
The DEP Stormwater Facility Maintenance Program will investigate the complaint and contact the property owner if remediation is required for the stormwater facility. Please provide the requestor's name, address, email address, telephone number and a description of the issue.

For inquiries requiring the response of a DEP investigator, requestors will typically be contacted within 3 days although resolution of the issue may take longer depending on the circumstances of the case.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Stormwater Pond Issues
  • Wet and Dry Stormwater Ponds