Skip to main content

Income Support Caseworker Complaint Rockville Office

To make a complaint about an Income Support caseworker who handled food stamps, Medicaid, Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA) or Temporary Disability Assistance Program (TDAP) case, please contact Montgomery County 311 during regular business hours.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.