MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Indoor Air Quality
The United States Environmental Protection Agency offers information regarding indoor air quality, and addresses concerns including what to do if a problem is suspected. Call the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) for information on obtaining a health hazard evaluation of an office: 1.800.232.4636, or contact the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 1.800.321.6742, TTY 1.877.889.5627.

Montgomery County does not provide indoor air quality evaluations.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • EPA Publications
  • U. S. Dept of Labor Occupational Safety and Health Administration

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.