Skip to main content

Applications for a New Alcohol Sale License

Specific questions regarding new or transferred alcohol licenses can be answered by the Department of Liquor Control (DLC). Information on DLC licenses as well as applications can be obtained from the respective links below.
Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.