MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

County Assistance for Stream Erosion Problems on Private Property
Staff members from the Department of Environmental Protection can follow up to determine if the erosion is on the caller's property, adjacent to the caller's property or another property of concern that is not owned by MNCPPC, Montgomery County Public Schools, WSSC, and other local, state and federal governments.

For inquiries requiring the response of a DEP investigator, the requestor will typically be contacted within 3 days although resolution of the issue may take longer depending on the circumstances of the case.

Find more information from the following link(s):
  • Sediment and Erosion
  • Stormwater
  • Stream Restoration

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.