Skip to main content

Traffic Complaint

To report a speeding vehicle in progress, please call the Police non-emergency number at 301.279.8000. To report an ongoing traffic issue, please contact the local Police District Station and speak with the traffic Sergeant.

For the phone numbers to the District Stations, click on the "Frequently Requested Numbers" and scroll down to "District Stations".

Find more information from the following link(s):
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.