MC311 Logo
Call 311 To Get It Done!
For Emergency: 911 | Out of County: 240-777-0311


Enter an English language keyword to search the 311 web site:
  Results will be returned in English language

All Services

Boiler Inspections for Apartment Buildings
Apartment building Boilers and Pressure Vessel units are regulated and inspected by the State of Maryland Labor Licensing and Regulation. Callers with questions regarding the regulation or inspection of a Boiler or Pressure Vessel Unit may contact the State of Maryland Division of Labor and Industry at 410.767.2990.
Find more information from the following link(s):
  • DLLR's Division of Labor and Industry

  • To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 311 during business hours.